Writing: Intermediate 1
Aug 28, 2014
PICNIC DAY
One day, I was thinking about go to the picnic day with my friends when I lived in Michoacán,
Mexico. One afternoon on March 27, 2013 I called my friends at 9:00am, and ask them go to
picnic for my birthday on March 28, 2013 next I called my friends to go picnic for my birthday and I
felt very happy because 6 of my friends wanted go to picnic for my birthday, and 3 of them were
men, and 3 were women. On March 28, 2013 in the morning, me and my friends we were ready to
go for a picnic day, and we were ready to travel to a beautiful place called "Paisaje de Michoacán."
We went in my mom's car driving for 30 minutes, from my house then we arrived at the beautiful
place really nice, and I saw a lot trees, a lot flowers of different colors, places for play football,
tennis and soccer too. The first thing we do it was cook because everyone wanted to eat so we began
cooking, but we had a big problem because one of my friend forgot the meat for the Mexican food,
so at these moment we can' t cook then Vanessa one of my friends told me we can check in our
phone to find a store near to us. Later Vanessa find store near us the problem was solved because
we went to the store to buy the meet and finally, we eat delicious Mexican food, later we danced
Mexican music, we played tennis, soccer and everyone were happy I think March 28, 2013 it
was the best day of my life I will never forget that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment