Friday, September 26, 2014

Emma Cuadros
Writing Intermediate 1
October 26, 1014



MY FRIEND HAS HIGH CHOLESTEROL
 
     My friend found out high cholesterol.  The doctor told him he must take care of his health.  I will help my friend for example, eat healthy food like lean cots of meat, chicken, and fish.  Also skim, low fat milk, low fat yogurt, the egg white are okay, wheat bread, cereals, noodles, olive, canola, sesame, soybean, and safflower oils: 5-8 teaspoons /day/only. The fresh fruits and vegetables it will help my friend too.  Also the exercise is very important I going to invite my friend to go with me to walk in the mornings whit their dogs I think it will be fun for me and my friend.  Then I will be invited my friend to do aerobic exercise is a champ for improving cholesterol I have a beautiful, and big gym in my house.  Next, I will invited my friend to walk on weekends in the park near my house is very beautiful, it has flowers of different colors, and a lot green trees I think my friend will be like walk in these park.  It is a place that can make my friend feel happy while have contact with the nature looking at the beautiful colors of the flowers and trees.  This pleasant park will help my friend feel better and back every weekend to walk.  Also I will invited my friend to come to my house and swimming together it will help my friend to improve his cholesterol, and I will invited my friend come to my house one other day, and we can go to my gym and do exercise like treadmill, elliptical machine, or step machine this exercise is very good for my friend.  Also I will go to take my friend to my  Zumba class it is very fun because my friend can dance while do exercise.  In conclusion, eat healthy and do exercise it can be help people with high cholesterol.




1 comment: